These are my saved Pinboard links for 9th November 2012:
- PHReeK.oRG » Ubuntu 12.04 SAMBA AD Member Server – This guide details the steps necessary to configure a SAMBA 3.6.3 member server on Ubuntu 12.04 or 11.10 in an existing Windows Active Directory domain. It is assumed that you have already installed a basic, functional server and configured details such as hostname, IP, DNS, timezone, etc. If you are performing a fresh Ubuntu install, select the OpenSSH server and Samba file server packages at the end of the installation.
- FatFree Vegan Kitchen » Easy Red Beans and Rice – In traditional recipes, long slow cooking breaks down the beans and gives them their creamy texture. I shorten that cooking time by using pre-cooked red beans and pureeing half of them in the food processor. The food processor also shortens the time it takes to chop the vegetables that give New Orleans red beans their characteristic flavor.
- Semolina Sponge Cake with Nuts, Greek Yoghurt & Honey | Total Greek Yoghurt – A delicious semolina cake, created by Paul Merrett. Easy to make and yummy!
- Deb Perelman’s Mushroom Bourguignon – an article from Food52 – A bourguignon you can make when you get home from work tonight (or anytime at all).
- Twitter Bootstrap | Linux Journal – In a previous article, I described the relatively new phenomenon of design frameworks. Just as Web application frameworks make it easier to create server-side applications, design frameworks make it easier to create client-side designs. They do this by providing predefined CSS classes, each of which indicates the width of the column you want to create, the type of element you're using, or the color and style you want to use.