These are my saved Pinboard links for 8th May 2012:
- Convert OS X Keychain exported entries into logins for 1Password import — Gist – These two files should help you to import passwords from mac OS X keychains to 1password.
- Curried Tofu with Coconut Rice | Fatfree Vegan Recipes – adapted from a recipe posted to http://community.qvc.com/
- Jamaican Cook-Up with Black Soybeans and Greens | Fatfree Vegan Recipes – Recipe By: Dana Jacobi, Amazing Soy
- Pinto Bean & TVP Tacos | Fatfree Vegan Recipes – Recipe by: The Vegetarian No-Cholesterol Family-Style Cookbook
- Spicy Grilled Tofu and Green Bean Salad | Fatfree Vegan Recipes – Submitted by: courtney (from Vegetarian Times magazine)
- The Best Curry of Your Life – Amateur Gourmet – Go ahead and imagine the most flavorful bite of food you can. What makes it so flavorful? Is it the amount of salt? The amount of heat? The amount of fat? The amount of acidity?
All of these factors come into play in this recipe for lamb curry from April Bloomfield’s A Girl and Her Pig. It’s undoubtedly the best curry I’ve ever had in my life; but it may also be the single most flavorful bite of food I can remember eating in a long, long time.