These are my saved Pinboard links for 6th June 2013:
- emre/storm · GitHub – storm is a command line tool to manage your ssh connections.
- Paracable – Uniquely colorful cables – Paracable makes custom paracord-wrapped cables for iPhone, iPod and iPad. Available in over 20 different colors and patterns.
- Introducing Octokit · GitHub – We're happy to announce Octokit, our new lineup of GitHub-maintained client libraries for the GitHub API.
- Debuggex: The online visual regex tester – Regular expression debugger.
- Real-Time Network – Push Real Time Data to Mobile, Tablet, Web | PubNub – Build real-time apps quickly and scale them globally.
- Going paperless: digitize instruction manuals and use QR codes to find them in context | Jamie Todd Rubin – Now that I’ve described the tools I use to go paperless, discussed my process for spending 10 minutes/day going digital, and talked about ways to secure and protect your digital file cabinet, I thought it would be useful for some practical tips that makes use of some or all of the above. And I think I’ve got a good one to start with.
One of the first things I did upon going paperless was to get rid of the stack of instruction manuals I’d accumulated over the years. There are some pretty cool benefits to digitizing your instruction manuals and it is very easy to do.
- Cutter – Disconnect routed IP connections | Ubuntu Geek – Cutter is an open source program that uses the FIN-ACK-RST packet technique described above to abort TCP/IP connections routed over the firewall or router on which it is run.
- CSS Beautifier – BEAUTIFIES YOUR CSS AUTOMATICALLY SO THAT
IT IS CONSISTENT AND EASY TO READ