These are my saved Pinboard links for 3rd December 2015:
- Howto: easy cert generation and renewal with nginx – Server Configuration – Let’s Encrypt Community Support – After playing with the letsencrypt client, I found a nice way to automate certificates generation and renewal. I am using nginx here, but any webserver can work. This method does not involve any proxying to the letsencrypt command or automated nginx config modification, so it is quite safe.
Latest version will be available in this gist : https://gist.github.com/renchap/c093702f06df69ba5cac#file-readme-md181
- One-line certificate generation/renews with Letsencrypt and nginx · GitHub – One-line certificate generation/renews with Letsencrypt and nginx
- Roasted Pork Belly Recipe on Food52 – I recently took a ramen making class at the Sharing Table in Emeryville where the teacher, Cynthia Fung, taught us a technique to make a simple roast pork belly. Her advice was to make sure that you poke the skin of the pork belly as much as possible to help the fat render. I tried it at home and it worked beautifully! The skin is crispy and the meat inside is juicy. One word of caution: your oven will get messy…but it is worth it. I've tried to add tips for how to reduce the mess. I've also added a simple side sauce to serve with rice or noodles.
- Gallery: Step-By-Step: The Best Gingersnap Cookies: Serious Eats | Serious Eats – Great gingersnaps should be crisp and crunchy with plenty of hot ginger flavor.
- Chocolate Babka Recipe on Food52 – Babka is traditionally made from an enriched dough rolled up and filled with a sweet filling made from either chocolate or cinnamon and sometimes almonds, dried fruit or poppyseeds. I tend to like a bit of spice with my chocolate in sweet breads so for this version I went heavy on the chocolate, light on the cinnamon, and added some of chopped almonds for crunch. This dough can rise overnight in the fridge so if making the dough and forming the loaf seems a bit complicated feel free to do the steps over the course of two days.
- Vanilla Fig Scones Recipe on Food52 – I had this whole plan to make vanilla bean budinos (because the best vanilla, I think, tends to be vanilla in creamy format) with some sort of ginger-citrus curd, maybe like fruit on the bottom. But, then this weekend when I finally had time to futz in the kitchen, the only thing I wanted to make or eat was scones. Obscenely huge, craggy scones (I get as picky about my scone texture as I do about muffins), preferably with figs in them, and vanilla. So I made that instead, adapting Joanne Chang's fabulous recipe for scones. And they were delicious! As good as budinos? Who knows. But,they hit the spot.
- 🍲Bedmi puri recipe, how to make bedmi puri, urad dal kachori – Bedmi Puri recipe, a popular Indian street food, wheat flour based bread stuffed with spiced lentils and served with a spicy potato curry
- Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup | Serious Eats – This chicken enchilada soup features a rich and creamy broth, plenty of melted cheese, and the spicy, toasty flavor of chilies. Little nubs of sweet corn and black beans fill each spoonful, along with tender bits of shredded chicken. It's like drinking deliciously inauthentic liquid enchiladas—what more could you want on a cold night?
- Homity Pie – Cranks Proper Food Since 1961 –
- MySQLTuner-perl by major – MySQLTuner is a script written in Perl that will assist you with your MySQL configuration and make recommendations for increased performance and stability.
- [HowTo] Install Curl in PHP5 and Apache – Ivan Kristianto – This time i want to share with you how to install Curl in PHP5 in Linux Environtment (I’m using Ubuntu 8.10) and using apache web server, but if you have any question to install php-curl in other environment, feel free to contact me of leave any comment, i will glad to help you.