These are my saved Pinboard links for 30th May 2012:
- Nutrition facts, calories in food, labels, nutritional information and analysis – NutritionData.com – On Nutrition Data, you'll find detailed nutrition information, plus unique analysis tools that tell you more about how foods affect your health and make it easier to choose healthy foods.
- Shrimp Burgers with Roasted Garlic-Orange Aioli recipe from food52 – In summer, we say the more burgers, the better. This one provides a spunky break from beef, pork, and turkey, opting instead for fresh shrimp dotted with confetti-like accents of red pepper…
- James Beard’s Strawberry Shortcakes – an article from Food52 – The perfect strawberry shortcake for Memorial Day (and all berry season long) — thanks to an odd secret ingredient.
- Chestnut Loaf | Fatfree Vegan Recipes – I almost never repeat recipes, except for this one! This loaf is amazing and every time I make it, it only seems to get better! This is prefect to serve to company. It is really is a crowd pleaser and I can’t imagine anyone not liking it! Sweet, nutty and savory, from the chestnuts, walnuts and herbs. Yum!
- Supercook: recipe search by ingredients you have at home – Recipe search by ingredients you have at home.