These are my saved Pinboard links for 26th November 2012:
- Turkey and Mushroom Risotto Recipe at Epicurious.com – The best leftover dish is the first sandwich you make from what's left of the turkey, standing barefoot in a quiet kitchen lighted only by the dim bulb above the stove: thick toast with mayo and cranberry sauce and dressing and slices of just-carved meat.
No, scratch that (though it's delicious and you should make two or three). The best leftover recipe is risotto with turkey and wild mushrooms, the grains of rice plump with turkey broth and made nutty with cheese. The soft richness of the meal recalls Thanksgiving, then amplifies the memory, giving it a rakish flair.
- Butter Cake – Recipe for a Butter Cake – Cake recipe with Butter » All Recipes Cake Recipes Flour Recipes Sweet Dessert Recipes Indian Food Recipes | Andhra Recipes | Indian Dishes Recipes | Sailu’s Kitchen – One of the best tried and tested butter cake recipe that I have made with success. Makes for a light, fluffy, moist yet firm cake that works great for a fondant icing celebration cake. You can marble the cake by adding two tablespoons of cocoa powder to half of the batter and create a ripple effect to your cake. In fact, the cake does not need any icing and tastes great on its own.
- Spicy bean enchiladas – Spicy bean enchiladas
- 1840 Farm Pancakes recipe from Food52 – This pancake base has been a family favorite for years. We typically dress them with banana slices or blueberries grown on our farm, but they would be delicious topped with your favorite pancake companion.
- Punjabi Kadhi | Recipe for Punjabi Kadhi – Punjabi Kadhi is a delicious preparation of Yogurt and Gram Flour. The Pakoras are fried and mixed in mild natural Yogurt with some selected spices. This is a good accompaniment to Chapattis or Rice.
- Divinely Spicy Dal | Recipe for Divinely Spicy Dal – Divinely Spicy Dal
- Chick Pea Curry | Recipe for Chick Pea Curry – Creamy Chick Peas coated in a rich, spicy tomato masala sauce…