These are my saved Pinboard links for 26th April 2012:
- Paneer Butter Masala – Restaurant Style Recipe – Fun and Food Blog – I can eat Paneer Butter Masala almost every day, but this saturday, our cravings were at a peak-time high as there was light rain outside. Everyone knows I just love Paneer Recipes, and this weekend I decided to make the eternal favorite Paneer Butter Masala, that velvetty-smooth gravy that has all the goodness of indian spices combined with cubes of cottage cheese and garnished with cream and coriander! Now do I have your attention??! Paneer Butter Masala is similar to other paneer gravies, except that as the name implies, it is more rich due to butter and the gravy is thickened by using onions, tomatoes and cashew paste rather than just cream. You cannot go wrong with this, try it for yourself and see!
Believe me, paneer is such a versatile ingredient in Indian cooking, you could make an entire meal using just this, right from appetizers to main course to dessert! Hey maybe they should choose paneer as the next secret ingredient for Iron Chef!:) Till then, try this mouth-watering recipe (adapted from Sanjeev Kapoor's cookbook) at home and enjoy its taste as it lingers on your tongue and your senses!
- Paneer Tikka Recipe, Tandoori Paneer Tikka Recepie, Indian Paneer Tikka Recipe – PANEER TIKKA RECIPE
- Chanar Dalna Recipe – How To Make Chanar Dalna – Chanar Dalna Receipe – CHANAR DALNA RECIPE
- Spiced vegetable biryani recipe – Recipes – BBC Good Food – This simple vegetarian curry, full of fresh Indian flavours, is quick to make and cooks in a single pot
- OpenPhoto – The easiest way to share, enjoy and organize your photos using Dropbox. – We get it, you're already using 5 different photo services so why use another?
Your photos belong to you. That's our core belief. So much that we've gone to great lengths to make sure that you remain in control of your photos as you archive, organize and share them on OpenPhoto.
You give us a valet key to your photos and in exchange we make them beautiful and fun.
- Chilli Vegetable Fajitas – A popular choice for all the family, these assemble-yourself veggie fajitas are quick to make and great fun to eat.