These are my saved Pinboard links for 20th August 2012:
- Five Best VPN Service Providers – Whether you're killing time at your favorite coffee shop or you're traveling for work and don't want your data falling into the wrong hands, you need a VPN to keep your traffic encrypted and secure. Even so, which VPN service is the best, and which offers the best combination of reliability, features, security, and affordability? We asked you, and this week we're going to look at the top five VPN service providers based on your nominations.
- Honey Baked Lentils Recipe – Food.com – 58598 – A delicious lentil recipe from the More-With-Less Cookbook.
- Tofu Burgers Recipe – 101 Cookbooks – Be sure to seek out the firmest tofu made from organic soybeans you can find. Also, I suspect you could grill these, they seem like they'd hold together. The next time around I'm going to try it. If anyone else gives that a go before I do, let me know, and I'll update the recipe.
- Maple Grilled Tempeh Recipe – 101 Cookbooks – This is another one of my clean-out-the-fridge recipes. Actually, I should rephrase that. This is a take-apart-the-entire-refrigerator, wipe-down-every-surface, throw-away-90% – of-the-condiments-crammed-in-the-door, and- figure -out-how-to-use-up-the-rest recipe. Tonight grilled tempeh was on the menu made with a marinade I cobbled together from a few of my surviving condiments and pantry items – maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic and ground chipotle pepper.
- Orange Pan-glazed Tempeh Recipe – 101 Cookbooks – This recipe is equally good made with tofu. I made a couple minor tweaks to the recipe based on American ingredients/measurements. You can make a meal out of this by pairing it with some lightly sauteed seasonal vegetables, or in this case I simple served if over some left-over cooked wheat berries that I heated with a bit of chopped kale.