These are my saved Pinboard links for 17th November 2012:
- Potato Korma Recipe-Aloo Korma-Andhra Style Recipe » All Recipes Andhra Recipes Indian Curry Recipes Indian Vegan Recipes Indian Vegetarian Recipes Recipes Vegetable Dishes Indian Food Recipes | Andhra Recipes | Indian Dishes Recipes | Sailu’s Kitchen – Judging by the ingredients, many of you will expect today’s Potato Korma to be tasty. Yes, I am confident about your positive reaction to this Korma. I did blog a recipe for Aloo Korma earlier but today’s recipe is a slight variation. Just an addition of few more ingredients to the original korma recipe, changes the flavor profile tremendously. The clean flavors of the vegetarian korma makes it an immensely satisfying side with flavored rice like biryani or pulao.
- Kerala Egg Curry – Recipes of Kerala Dishes » All Recipes Indian Curry Recipes Indian Egg Recipes Kerala Recipes Indian Food Recipes | Andhra Recipes | Indian Dishes Recipes | Sailu’s Kitchen – A light, yellow colored sauce, subtly spiced egg curry that is flavored with coconut milk and garam masala, makes for a delectable side with Kerala style breakfast dishes like Appam, Puttu and Idiyappam. Very quick to make provided you have coconut milk on hand. I used fresh home made coconut milk using home grown coconuts. The egg curry made for a divine accompaniment with Idiyappam.
The finishing touch of freshly ground black pepper and fresh curry leaves are the key elements of Kerala egg curry. Of course, the thick coconut milk lends the curry a creamy sauce and an irresistible aroma and flavor. Don’t you love the gorgeous color of the curry?
- Bourbon Sass Mixins Library – Bourbon is a library of sass mixins that are designed to be simple and easy to use. No configuration required.
- PopClip Extensions – Add extra actions using PopClip extensions. Download an extension from this page, and double click to install. You can have up to 10 extensions installed at once.
- 35+ Markdown Apps for the Mac | Mac.AppStorm – Writing for the web has always been burdened by the need to format content in HTML. It isn’t enough to just write and publish content—you need to capture the reader’s attention as well.
You can’t simply write a blog post or a web page and slap it onto the site. Headers, bolding, emphasis, bullet lists, and numbering are necessary to hold down and guide your readers all the way to the last sentence. The process can be quite tedious, which is why the birth of Markdown is a huge breath of fresh air for content creators of all experience levels.
But Markdown isn’t just for those who work online. It’s a simple syntax that makes formatting and writing in plain text easier for everyone. With these writing apps, you’ll have an easier time putting your thoughts down on screen, whether you’re writing a note for yourself or a Markdown formatted file for publishing online.