These are my saved Pinboard links for 15th August 2012:
- Useful Legal Documents For Designers (PDF/DOC) | Smashing Magazine – Contracts are a source of anxiety and dismay in creative work, but they exist for a good reason. A good contract ensures that you and your client have the same expectations, and protects you in case things go south. Ideally, your contract should be a combination of industry standards, legal protection and personal preferences. To help you get started, here’s a set of 10 basic agreements for a variety of common business situations that creative professionals face.
- Baked Tofu Steaks with Mushroom Gravy | Veggie Belly | Vegetarian Recipe – This is an easy, vegan thanksgiving main dish. The baked tofu is flavorful and chewy. And the vegan mushroom gravy has great meatiness, making this a very satisfying dish overall. Serve this thanksgiving entrée with some stuffing, and few vegetable side dishes.
- nikjft/Omnigraffle-Sitemap-Generator – An AppleScript application that generates a visual sitemap in Omnigraffle from a sitemap.xml file
- Paneer Sandwich Recipe – Healthy Vegetarian Sandwich for Kids » All Recipes Indian Breakfast Recipes Indian Paneer Recipes Indian Snacks and Starter Recipes Indian Vegetarian Recipes Lunch Box Recipes Indian Food Recipes | Andhra Recipes | Indian Dishes – Those of you who are fans of paneer, do remember the healthy Paneer grilled sandwich recipe I blogged earlier? Well, I have another paneer sandwich recipe for you which is a favorite in our home. We LOVE it! It is not much of a recipe but then ‘less is more’ is the concept going on here. And I must mention that not only is it healthy, its simply delicious and will have you craving for more.
The next time around, I will add caramelized onions, roasted capsicum and toasted pumpkin seeds for some crunch. You can go with endless add-ins including left overs while making a quick sandwich. If you do not have paneer on hand, use hung yogurt which makes for a lovely spread over sandwiches. Use whole wheat bread or brown bread. Paneer Sandwich can be served as an open faced sandwich too.
- The Food Lab Lite: The Best Corn Chowder | Serious Eats – As a New Englander, chowder runs thick in my blood. Besides eating it straight off the cob, there's no better way to enjoy summer corn in all its sweet glory than in a sweet, rich, and creamy bowl of chowder. My mother's recipe invovled a can of creamed corn, an equal amount of half-and-half, and a teaspoon of chicken bouillon. I loved that version growing up (and it's still a cornerstone of my little sister's recipe repertoire), but over the years I've been perfecting my own take on the dish, and its secret really comes down to one thing:
Want to know the secret to great corn chowder? Great corn. It's as simple as that. The trick is getting the great corn. After that, it's a cake walk.